The staff of Maranatha Camp & Retreat Center invites your family to Community Waterfront Days!
We have a great water slide, powerboats for tubing, canoes, kayaks, and water inflatables to enjoy.
Don’t want to swim in the lake? No worries! We have a pool too!
Need something sweet to hold you over until the cookout? Cold drinks, ice cream, and candy are available at the Sweet Shop!
When you arrive at Maranatha Camp, there will be a registration table at the entrance to the parking lot, where we can help you with your check-in and direct you to the waterfront. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
***Please note, personal cooking and grilling equipment is prohibited at Waterfront Days. Food services are provided.
Included with your $8 entrance fee ($48/households of 6 or more):
- 75 ft. Water Slide
- Canoes, Paddle Boats and Kayaks
- Sweet Shop
- Cookout Dinner
Registration begins at 2:00 p.m.
Cookout begins at 5:30 p.m.
Waterfront closes at 6:00 p.m.
- Occurred Sunday, July 14th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, July 21st, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Occurs Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Occurs Sunday, August 25th, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm