Two Nebraska farm and ranch organizations say the inability of Gov. Pete Ricketts to address property tax relief has led them to endorse Bob Krist, the Democratic candidate for governor. Read more
- Tennessee governor grants parole in murder-for-hire case
- Trump says he will make a 'major announcement' on Saturday afternoon about the government shutdown and border security
- Trump, North Korean leader to hold 2nd summit
- Gillibrand, in Iowa, bills herself as fighter for families
- Mothers of slain Nicaraguan students unite to seek justice
- Weekend winter storm sweeping from Midwest to New England
- Dior pulls the stars in conveyor-belt menswear show in Paris
- Pelosi cancels Afghanistan trip, citing Trump 'leak'
Download the North Platte Telegraph Mobile App
Get the latest news and weather updates from our free mobile app.